Hi! We thought you might be interested in our NEW foam bath range!!! Who said foam baths have to be boring! We thought whilst you were soaking in our lovely creamy bubbles you could also use it as a healing time, and enjoy an added bonus!!!
We have created two new baths with herbal infusions, and two with de-tox and after sport essential oils!
- Rosemary & Nettle Infusion foam bath- excellent for muscular & joint pain, soak for 20 mins in this warm foamy bath and feel the difference!! Rosemary has been used by herbalists for many years to relieve muscle pain and spasms, and Nettle has long been used to treat rheumatism, gout and arthritis, also contains a Botanical Rosemary CO2 extract.
- Pure Rose Petal Infusion foam bath – this bath gives a boost to all skin types, especially dry, sensitive, mature skin. Rose petals have been used for many years to soften and rejuvenate the skin. This is a very relaxing and refreshing bath!
- De-tox foam bath – eliminate toxins and cleanse the body whilst enjoying a warm, relaxing bath, contains grapefruit, juniperberry, black pepper, lemon and rosemary essential oils. Very effective!
- After Sport foam bath – after a hard workout soak away muscular aches & pains, this foam bath contains warming ginger, relaxing chamomile, sandalwood,juniperberry and black pepper. (Also available as a After Sport Body Wash)
- I have been researching in to a seed oil called Sea Buckthorn, it is the most amazing healing oil I have come across. I will be writing a short info sheet next week , please read it! It makes you wonder why more healing plants aren’t used in modern day medicine although I do think that the more research that is done the more they will be used again! Despite the herbal crackdown!